mdharper

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My two bits:

The 1s dominated
The 2s played the Jets 1s toe to toe.
Dennis Allen kept dialing back the complexity of the defensive calls until Darnold could have some success. Plan or coincidence?
Ola had a poor showing at LT
Bridgewater was better in up tempo i.e. he's second guessing in the normal offense.
Ozigbo is more natural than Washington with the ball in his hand. The question is without the ball…
It looked to me that Deonte Harris won the return job before this game even started. He's getting reps for seasoning.
PRob still can't play with his back to the ball.

Next

My two bits:

The 1s dominated
The 2s played the Jets 1s toe to toe.
Dennis Allen kept dialing back the complexity of the defensive calls until Darnold could have some success. Plan or coincidence?
Ola had a poor showing at LT
Bridgewater was better in up tempo i.e. he's second guessing in the normal offense.
Ozigbo is more natural than Washington with the ball in his hand. The question is without the ball…
It looked to me that Deonte Harris won the return job before this game even started. He's getting reps for seasoning.
PRob still can't play with his back to the ball.

Next

Pretty much the same thing I noticed.

I was wondering about this. Cook is a no brainer, I'd think they keep Hill and I thought Derby looked good too. Do we keep 4 TE's?
I really wanna see what Alize Mack has. Also, depends on how bad Garrett Griffin’s injury is

I will say the backups and reserve are playing real hard to make a roster here or somewhere else. So many players on there the coaches would love to keep and develop. Saw 100 percent effort from all the players tonight, despite dealing with all the penalties.

Also, Taysom Hill is really developing as a passer. If he continues to get better with his accuracy while maintaining his ability to run, he’s gonna be dangerous. He just gets more and more impressive with each week.

That deep ball to Grayson was beautiful. Split the safety and corner for a perfect pass. Brees-esque

Saints definitely going to have a list of OT names to look for on cut day.
Our depth at OT is our most glaring weakness. At this point maybe a trade is in order if we cant get a solid backup off the waiver

Saints definitely going to have a list of OT names to look for on cut day.
Our depth at OT is our most glaring weakness. At this point maybe a trade is in order if we cant get a solid backup off the waiver

Thankfully, that’s Peat’s job. And we’ve got some depth on the interior if he needs to kick out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom