Jets game quick observations (1 Viewer)

Outside of the sloppy play/officiating or lack thereof, I’d say the game was a good one for the Saints. Total domination. If it were regular season it would have been a beat down.

Jets 38 should've been ejected after the first kill shot, so he couldn't injure someone else. But he wasn't and injured Washington.
Considering the abundance of 'picky' rule book violations that was enforced by that officiating crew last night it's hard to understand how they missed employing the ejection rule on that Jets player as well. I guess the concussed player would have to be a popular 'household name' guy for that rule to be enforced. :shrug:

For the second week in a row, Klein has been all over the field making plays. He's the defensive player who has really stood out to me more than anyone else. For the second week in a row, no one else seems to notice.

I've noticed. The first team defense has played very well throughout the preseason. The first team offense with Brees scored on his only drive, I never try to read to much into things but you have to take it as a positive.

Teddy looked a bit better but far from perfect. Taysum continues to impress with his accuracy and ability on the run...

Our starting oline has to stay healthy for us to make a deep run....

Considering the abundance of 'picky' rule book violations that was enforced by that officiating crew last night it's hard to understand how they missed employing the ejection rule on that Jets player as well. I guess the concussed player would have to be a popular 'household name' guy for that rule to be enforced. :shrug:
You can't get a more "household name" than "Washington." :ezbill:

Washington has hands made of bricks. He almost never catches the ball, and somehow continues to tip the ball up for the defenders to catch. He looks like a good runner, but he can't catch the ball. I don't see a place for him in this offense.

Makes sense why they keep him at Guard.
Which is why i would rather him stay at guard instead of kicking out to cover tackle in am injury situation which weakens us at 2 spots on the line

The officials are getting paid by the flag now? 31 penalties called & they still let some horrible pass interference penalties go.

For me....

Good: Jaquizz Rodgers blitz pick up.
Bad: Jaquizz Rodgers running the ball.

Also, can we please see what Taysom Hill can do with the first string offense???

I don't get this logic...he played in regular season games....we know what he can do...his reps are still with where he is on the depth chart, but he's a regular season player.

jets safety is dirty AF. Teddy looked better. taysom is a dang beast. our first team has no rust. Washington may be out for a while....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom