Jets' Leonhard & Co. Will Be Testing the Brees - article (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Leonhard & Co. Will Be Testing the Brees

...“You kind of look at their offense as a finesse-type offense,” said Leonhard. “They do little things, and then you go and look at last week and they run for over 200 yards. You don’t see that in too many offenses. They’re executing at a very high level right now. We have to bring our 'A' game this week.” ...

...Zack Strief will most likely be thrown into the unenvious position of lining up against a pack of hungry wolves.

“You have to come out and put hands in his face and you have to get bodies in front of him,” said Leonhard of Brees. “You have to get pressure on him put him on the ground a few times. Otherwise it could be a long day if you don’t execute.

“You can’t let a guy like that get into rhythm. He completes a lot of balls that are high-percentage even when he’s off, so you really can’t let him get into a rhythm. You have to change looks on him and do whatever it takes, really.” ...
Read more...
http://www.newyorkjets.com/blog/posts/1259-leonhard-co-will-be-testing-the-brees

Zack Strief will most likely be thrown into the unenvious position of lining up against a pack of hungry wolves.

Sunday needs to get here so we can shut this up.

Leonard has probably been the biggest pickup (other than Sanchez in the draft) for this team.

This guy is just plain a baller.

Leonhard will be getting called Jason Sehorn after this game...

Where have I heard that before?? Oh, I remember it was the before the Eagles game, oh, and again before the Bills game. Gee, it must be true, because all of our opponents say it before the game. After the game, they really don't say much at all.

Pace is out.

honestly I havent seen anything that justifies peoples fear of the Jets D. They blitz alot but that can be overcome by a veteran QB. They dont look scary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom