Jets Live - REX (1 Viewer)

i really want to just come out running the ball and hit these guys in the mouth.

just line up and play football. i know that we always come out passing but this time i think that we have to make a statement that we are tougher than their team. and i think that we are.

i want to score 30-35 points this game and for the D to blitz the living **** out of the golden boy.

then we'll see who's soft.

Recap please, what did he say ?

He said, "I don't know who this Pierre Thomas kid is running the ball or where he came from but he's good!"

That was nice to hear :9:

Recap please, what did he say ?
blah, blah, blah, "i'm sure their pretty worried about us too {smirkingly}"

"we have to make sure we know what we're doing at all times because they throw multiple packages at you on offense and Defense."

blah,blah, " i love me some sanchez" blah, blah "more sanchez", blah blah "sanchez rocks'' blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"On Oct. 29, 2006, the 4-2 Baltimore Ravens met up with the 5-1 New Orleans Saints down in the Gulf Coast two months following the devastation that was Hurricane Katrina."

isn't he off by a year?

"On Oct. 29, 2006, the 4-2 Baltimore Ravens met up with the 5-1 New Orleans Saints down in the Gulf Coast two months following the devastation that was Hurricane Katrina."

isn't he off by a year?

no?

blah, blah, blah, "i'm sure their pretty worried about us too {smirkingly}"

"we have to make sure we know what we're doing at all times because they throw multiple packages at you on offense and Defense."

blah,blah, " i love me some sanchez" blah, blah "more sanchez", blah blah "sanchez rocks'' blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Excellent Recap!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom