Jets may be interested in Saints WR Coach John Morton for OC (1 Viewer)

I would bet Curtis Johnson would come back if we lose Morton. I love what Morton did but if losing him means we get CJ back then I would be a happy camper. Great opportunity for Morton as well.

This is where being honest should trump being a fan. The whole country saw the rift between Sean Payton and Gregg Williams. They saw both men move on, but we're privy to another sideline sideshow by watching Sean Payton publicly arguing with his Defensive Coordinator. Publicly. In full view of others, like its OK.

If you were a top guy in the league, or even somewhat good on defense, would you subject yourself to that? We will always be late and last to get guys in here, due to such. Nolan cane, and hung around a bit, we need to pray he stays. But, in all honesty, getting a guy like Todd Bowles, and such valuable people to come in, take over the defense etc...won't happen under Sean Payton.

Wade Phillips wouldn't have come here...and having Dennis Allen in a spot that he may not be ready for just makes it harder. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot of old faces back in house.

We have one more year. Next season, after Saints Michigan and Jets all end up at home in December, we need to get Harbaugh in here, and Bowles as his Defensive Coordinator...let them fill all other positions and we make another run...put some real skins on the walls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom