Jets on NFL replay (1 Viewer)

A good team will make another team pay for their mistakes as the Jets did to the Titans.

Exactly. Pressure D causes mistakes. A lot of folks here seem to be saying that Collins just had a bad day & just made bad decisions, and their WR's just happened to not play well. So did Shaub & Johnson, so did Brady & Moss, that's not just coincidence.

Look guys, we've all gotten to the point where we just keep repeating the same points. I'm not going to predict the score. I only look forward to an awesome game and a great vacation in your city. GO JETS:9:

I don't know which way it is going to go. I am pretty sure the saints have the advantage since it's at home, and they've won the last 2 on the road (in very tough places to play). No matter what happens, its going to be a great game. I will be repping the 650, with number 25 on my chest and back baby!!

Exactly. Pressure D causes mistakes. A lot of folks here seem to be saying that Collins just had a bad day & just made bad decisions, and their WR's just happened to not play well. So did Shaub & Johnson, so did Brady & Moss, that's not just coincidence.

Look guys, we've all gotten to the point where we just keep repeating the same points. I'm not going to predict the score. I only look forward to an awesome game and a great vacation in your city. GO JETS:9:

I hope you enjoy yourself. I am a die hard saints fan, and do heckle just a bit at visitor fans but not as much as some. If you get a chance try Dragos oysters, and stay away from the lucky dog vendors...they will kill you...literally...

i dont think thats what we're saying at all. i think we are saying that the titans receivers are flat out not as good as ours and that brees has much better footwork in the pocket and much quicker and accurate delivery.

good luck to your jets and i hope you have a great time and enjoy the city.

I hope you enjoy yourself. I am a die hard saints fan, and do heckle just a bit at visitor fans but not as much as some. If you get a chance try Dragos oysters, and stay away from the lucky dog vendors...they will kill you...literally...

Thanks. There's nothing wrong with some good natured smack talk, and we look forward to meeting some Saint fans. We get in on Friday and Drago's is on our list. GO JETS

The one thing everybody needs to understand is that the Titans is a running team, and is not really known for their passing.

The Jets were containing their run because they were stacking against the run, but CHis Johnson still had respectful numbers.

The Saints are NOT a 1-dimensional offense... the best thing the Jets could do is play cover-2, and let us gash their run defense, because if they blitz its gonna be a long game for gang green.

I know that's Ryan's game, but we're not the Pats...

Brees is not Kerry Collins. I say good luck to them making Brees look this bad. Jets D is good but the Titans O doesn't look so hot in this game either. Looks like Collins throws to the side that the defender is on quite a bit whereas Brees throws over the outside shoulder or over the top where only tall receivers can get it.

yeah brees is better then collins but we did it to brady and schaub too, and they are both very good QBs. espicially brady

The one thing everybody needs to understand is that the Titans is a running team, and is not really known for their passing.

The Jets were containing their run because they were stacking against the run, but CHis Johnson still had respectful numbers.

The Saints are NOT a 1-dimensional offense... the best thing the Jets could do is play cover-2, and let us gash their run defense, because if they blitz its gonna be a long game for gang green.

I know that's Ryan's game, but we're not the Pats...

the pats only ran the ball 20 times. plus they were missing welker. them missing welker is bigger and hurts the pats more than us missing billy miller, lance moore, and mike bell because they dont have as many auxiliary weapons as we do.

they didn't do brady any favors by making him play an unbalanced game plan and drop back 47 times.

balance is why they beat the falcons and why we continue to dominate.

Thanks. There's nothing wrong with some good natured smack talk, and we look forward to meeting some Saint fans. We get in on Friday and Drago's is on our list. GO JETS

I know they are a Saints sponsor, but I heard their oysters were fairly overrated, compared to some other area restaurants. Anyone care to discuss oysters?

yeah brees is better then collins but we did it to brady and schaub too, and they are both very good QBs. espicially brady

shaub is a play-action qb with mainly 1 1/2 options in the passing game. he can not and does not make as many throws from the pocket as does brees.

brady was missing his #2 receiver but the pats ran their game plan as if welker's absence was no big deal and passed the ball almost 50x anyway in the face of ryan's blitzes which played right into your hands. while completely neglecting the run.

collins as droopy pointed out, even in his best days was never the playmaker that brees is from the pocket. his role now with tennesse is primarily to manage the game and not lose it rather than execute a deep vertical passing attack to win it as in his glory days with the giants. even if they did ask him to in tenn. he wouldn't be able to because of the subpar WR play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom