Jets on NFL replay (1 Viewer)

Looks like he's kind of careless with the ball, if he plays that way Sunday, we will get a few strips off him.

I watched this game live in the 4th quarter before the Saints game started. If you guys can, watch the NYJ D in the 4th Q, they were dominant. Being at home had them pumped and I think the dome will do the same for our D this weekend.

Brees is not Kerry Collins. I say good luck to them making Brees look this bad. Jets D is good but the Titans O doesn't look so hot in this game either. Looks like Collins throws to the side that the defender is on quite a bit whereas Brees throws over the outside shoulder or over the top where only tall receivers can get it.

I agree, that pick would have been a TD had Brees throw it, vodka collins underthrows it and its an int.

Man really these guys don't look just that great. Yea i haven't seen the 4th quarter but they are benefitting from TN mistakes more than anything and the TN D seems to be their equal easily.

Brees is not Kerry Collins. I say good luck to them making Brees look this bad. Jets D is good but the Titans O doesn't look so hot in this game either. Looks like Collins throws to the side that the defender is on quite a bit whereas Brees throws over the outside shoulder or over the top where only tall receivers can get it.

Kerry Collins made some unbelievable mistakes in that game , and Fisher made some crazy mistakes on sp teams . Titans should had won that game .

Dude, Sanchez is gonna get paralyzed hitting people with his head down like that
That could have turned out very badly for him. Despite what the Jets fan said about him learning from his mistakes, he won't learn from this one because it worked out for him. Next time that's a fumble and a concussion, not a "heroic" TD.

Man really these guys don't look just that great. Yea i haven't seen the 4th quarter but they are benefitting from TN mistakes more than anything and the TN D seems to be their equal easily.

A good team will make another team pay for their mistakes as the Jets did to the Titans.

All of that said, I still expect a tough game on Sunday. Just not as tough as their fans think it'll be.

I watched the whole game live before the Saints game, and i've said this in another thread, and I'll say it again.

Collins made some horrible throws, even when he wasnt under pressure. Jets did get some good pressure but not enough to affect Collins on a regular basis. He missed some throws, and his receivers had a few drops (esp Washington). Even with that, the Titans had rec's open and made some plays Collins was 15/37 170yds, he had 13 consecutive incompletions to close out the game. If the Jets pass D plays like that vs us, and gives us those same chances (which i don't see how they would stop it) Brees won't miss on those plays, and our receivers won't drop those balls.

Jets Run D was good, they were in the backfield on quite a few plays, and when the Titans tried to run their counters off tackle the play developed to slow and the Jets D was to quick and they would stuff it. CJohnson did have a few good runs when he was given the ball quick and they would go off tackle, or on quick pitches.

KR/PR Mouton really killed Tennessee in this game, he fumbled a KO, and a PR both recovered by the Jets inside the Titans 30 yard line, and BOTH lead to Td's thats 14 of their 24 points right there. Even with Mouton's blunders and those 14 points of TO's the Titans were in that game until the very end. Jets were also at home, and fed off of that, they won't have that luxury this weekend.

This will be a tough fought game, but i just don't see the Jets Offense being able to keep up, unless we are careless with the ball, and penalties.

I watched the whole game live before the Saints game, and i've said this in another thread, and I'll say it again.

Collins made some horrible throws, even when he wasnt under pressure. Jets did get some good pressure but not enough to affect Collins on a regular basis. He missed some throws, and his receivers had a few drops (esp Washington). Even with that, the Titans had rec's open and made some plays Collins was 15/37 170yds, he had 13 consecutive incompletions to close out the game. If the Jets pass D plays like that vs us, and gives us those same chances (which i don't see how they would stop it) Brees won't miss on those plays, and our receivers won't drop those balls.

Jets Run D was good, they were in the backfield on quite a few plays, and when the Titans tried to run their counters off tackle the play developed to slow and the Jets D was to quick and they would stuff it. CJohnson did have a few good runs when he was given the ball quick and they would go off tackle, or on quick pitches.

KR/PR Mouton really killed Tennessee in this game, he fumbled a KO, and a PR both recovered by the Jets inside the Titans 30 yard line, and BOTH lead to Td's thats 14 of their 24 points right there. Even with Mouton's blunders and those 14 points of TO's the Titans were in that game until the very end. Jets were also at home, and fed off of that, they won't have that luxury this weekend.

This will be a tough fought game, but i just don't see the Jets Offense being able to keep up, unless we are careless with the ball, and penalties.

i just finished watching the game earlier.

i really thought that the jets would've gotten a better push with 3-4 down lineman. it seems that their ability to overload blitz collins was due to a lack of timing/ release by the qb/ and receiving threats and as you said dropped balls.

i was thinking that we wouldn't particularly have a good day passing on them but now after seeing how little pressure they get with just their down linemen i'm more confident than ever. especially after our running game just exploded.

lol.

its going to be a long day for ny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom