Jets secondary has issue evidently (1 Viewer)

We also had a bunch miss practice today, Jenkins, Kyle, Bell, Thomas, etc. Hopefully we are just resting them for Sunday but Wednesdays are always an iffy practice day....

We also had a bunch miss practice today, Jenkins, Kyle, Bell, Thomas, etc. Hopefully we are just resting them for Sunday but Wednesdays are always an iffy practice day....

Per SP's presser:

“Going through the injury list, Kendrick Clancy (right knee) did not practice; Darnell Dinkins (left foot) did not practice; Mike Bell (right knee) did not practice; Jermon Bushrod (right knee/right ankle) did not practice; Malcolm Jenkins (left ankle) did not practice; Jason Kyle (right knee/right ankle) did not practice; Bobby McCray (back) did not practice;

Lance Moore (right hamstring) was limited; Rod Harper (left foot) was limited.

Bushrod, Malcolm, McCray, & Kyle are all precautionary... They should be ready.

Thomas (I assume you meant PT) practiced... He's fine. Lance practiced. He'll play Sunday. Our injuries are no different than last week. Actually better with Lance coming back.

Am I the only one who thinks we're going to blow them out? Even with their full complement of DBs, I think our O is waaaay too stacked for them to handle. I dont think they'll be able to contain us, let alone stop us.

Plus I think our D willl be the key. I think theyre forgetting about our defense. Other than a trick play, we stopped the Bills offense, and I think the Bills have more to offer than the Jets on that side of the ball.

My only concern is Drews blindside, with Strief filling in for Bushrod. Other than that, I think we send Sanchez and his boys crawling home with their first loss of the season.

Saints win 34 to 16. N to the O!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom