Jets Titans tread.... (1 Viewer)

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
WOW!!!,.......This Jets team just scored a TD on their first posession!!.......Pretty impressive so far!!!

People can get mad at the attention Sanchez is getting, but the guy is earning it. He marched down the field against the Titans and he's doing it again. The guy is just good.

It's not about him not being "figured out" yet or anything silly like that. A good player is a good player.

I agree - very impressive... doesn't seem like the Titans have the ability to contain their offense. Hopefully Gregg is able to come up with some schemes to contain them next week.

Only really paying attention to the game due to playing them next week and really getting nervous. Haven't seen how their defense performs yet (lol) - but offensively scoring on their first two possessions... we may have a shootout on our hands next weekend.

Jets scored again!!.......14/0 Jets, and they play like us!!!......After the first score the Jets ST players caused a fumble deep in the Titans TERITORY.....and now they lead by 14 points!!!.....

MEMO TO SAINTS FANS!!!!!

This Jets team is for real!!!!!

It's not about him not being "figured out" yet or anything silly like that. A good player is a good player.

Agree - he's shocking me really. Never really expected him to come out and be decent this year, but I did figure he'd eventually be a real good QB. Well he's already a real good QB - probably the best in his class. Good reads and accurate throws - not afraid to lower his shoulder to try to score. Looks alot like Ryan looked last season.

Thank God we're playing them at home.

Can the Titans hope to pull this out?

Agree - he's shocking me really. Never really expected him to come out and be decent this year, but I did figure he'd eventually be a real good QB. Well he's already a real good QB - probably the best in his class. Good reads and accurate throws - not afraid to lower his shoulder to try to score. Looks alot like Ryan looked last season.

He has an awesome offensive line.

Titans have recovered and making a game of it. Sanchez struggled that 2nd quarter.

Becoming less and less worried as this game has progressed. They were really impressive early but have staggered quite a bit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom