N/S Jets trade Jamal Adams to Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) Tweeted:
Sidenote: Looks like the #Seahawks won’t be trading back out of the first round for the next few years...

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
I like Adams but I'm not giving up that much for him. He's really good but not quite Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu tier. He may get there one day though and he's still young...I imagine that's what Pete envisions.

I wonder do they still try and re-sign Clowney now. Clowney, Wagner, and Adams make a good defense.

OP
So_$@int Silly
Reaction score
I like Adams but I'm not giving up that much for him. He's really good but not quite Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu tier. He may get there one day though and he's still young...I imagine that's what Pete envisions.

I wonder do they still try and re-sign Clowney now. Clowney, Wagner, and Adams make a good defense.
Please tell me Am I looking to hard into the fact that Saints have been mum on Clowney or the fact that Everson Griffen (👍🏾👍🏾) is still out there that nothing has happened. Cmon man.

WhoDat_SB44

Pimpin' Ain't Breesy!
Reaction score
Damn! That stinks that’s he coming to our conference, but they gave up a ton to get him. 2 first round picks(2021 & 2022), a 2021 3rd rounder, and the Seahawks safety that was slotted to start at strong, Bradley McDougald for Jamal Adams & a 2022 4th rounder.

I would of loved to acquire him, but no way I’m giving up 2 first round picks for a safety.

Last edited:

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That is...a haul.

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
How much cover three can Jamal play? If he can play all the areas of the field it needs him to, at a high enough level, then he *might* be worth it.

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think this will hurt them in the long run but considering we're all-in for 2020 I'm bummed to have Adams in the NFC.

Adding Clowney sure would help MT & me feel better. :LOL:

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
Yeah but listen. I'm watching the replay of the wild card game.( trying not to cry), but the way Everson Griffen was putting in work. I think I'd rather have him. Dude can play inside and out. I'm just saying.
If he's on the Saints, he won't be able to beat up on their offensive line to look so good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
So_$@int Silly FA Jets not interested in Clowney [mod edit] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3