N/S Jets trade Jamal Adams to Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) Tweeted:
Sidenote: Looks like the #Seahawks won’t be trading back out of the first round for the next few years...

How good does your safety have to play to make this deal worth it?

I like Adams but I'm not giving up that much for him. He's really good but not quite Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu tier. He may get there one day though and he's still young...I imagine that's what Pete envisions.

I wonder do they still try and re-sign Clowney now. Clowney, Wagner, and Adams make a good defense.

I like Adams but I'm not giving up that much for him. He's really good but not quite Ed Reed or Troy Polamalu tier. He may get there one day though and he's still young...I imagine that's what Pete envisions.

I wonder do they still try and re-sign Clowney now. Clowney, Wagner, and Adams make a good defense.
Please tell me Am I looking to hard into the fact that Saints have been mum on Clowney or the fact that Everson Griffen (👍🏾👍🏾) is still out there that nothing has happened. Cmon man.

Damn! That stinks that’s he coming to our conference, but they gave up a ton to get him. 2 first round picks(2021 & 2022), a 2021 3rd rounder, and the Seahawks safety that was slotted to start at strong, Bradley McDougald for Jamal Adams & a 2022 4th rounder.

I would of loved to acquire him, but no way I’m giving up 2 first round picks for a safety.

Last edited:
That is...a haul.

How much cover three can Jamal play? If he can play all the areas of the field it needs him to, at a high enough level, then he *might* be worth it.

I think this will hurt them in the long run but considering we're all-in for 2020 I'm bummed to have Adams in the NFC.

Adding Clowney sure would help MT & me feel better. :LOL:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom