jetsblog-hilarious (1 Viewer)

oh boy ...

These are the Saints… they aren’t scaring anyone. They have the same exact offense as last year for the most part. They ran up scores on two terrible defenses. Sanchez will benefit from the dome just as much as Brees. I am not nearly as intimidated by this team as I was by the Pats, Titans, and even the Houston offense (and we all saw how that went). This is nothing… just another team thats supposed to beat us, but will ultimately not be able to handle the pressure put on by our defense. If Brady, Collins, and Shaub couldn’t handle it, why would a smaller Bress be able to handle it?

Where do I begin?

This guy needs to do a little quick research before he spews incompetent, erroneous dribble:

JEFFDOLINI, on September 30th, 2009 at 11:36 am Said: I think this is the perfect time for us to really commit to the run, they are not that good on defense and don’t have many run stoppers. Memo to Schotty, RUN THE BALL ALOT, GET GREENE THE BALL

Huh???? Not very good against the run?

Saints #5 against the run, allowing just 67 YPG...

If the Jets were 0-3, then what they're saying could be considered 'delusional'...

When you're team is 3-0, you can say whatever you want to say until you're proven wrong. Some of the stuff that's been said here would be considered 'delusional' on a jet board.

If the Jets were 0-3, then what they're saying could be considered 'delusional'...

When you're team is 3-0, you can say whatever you want to say until you're proven wrong. Some of the stuff that's been said here would be considered 'delusional' on a jet board.

I could agree with that. But, if your a reasonable person, you should be able to assess matchups and see where you're strong and where you're weak. Most Jet's fans see no mismatches against us, which is silly.

You may find a post here and there than may be considered "delusional" 99% of the posts here are backed up by FACT :angryrazz:

This is delusional:

JEFFDOLINI, on September 30th, 2009 at 11:36 am Said: I think this is the perfect time for us to really commit to the run, they are not that good on defense and don’t have many run stoppers. Memo to Schotty, RUN THE BALL ALOT, GET GREENE THE BALL

He/she should at least take the time to sound like you know what you're talking about...

I could agree with that. But, if your a reasonable person, you should be able to assess matchups and see where you're strong and where you're weak. Most Jet's fans see no mismatches against us, which is silly.

And quite a few Saints fans on this board see no mismatches against us, which is also silly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom