jetsblog-hilarious (1 Viewer)

When was that crap written??? They cant be serious about any of that can they??? Do they watch football or just their Jets who can blitz but on O they dont run the ball all that well and we stopped Kevin Smith Wesrbrock and Fred Jackson. I cant wait till be kick the $#!! out of the Jets like we did the Eagles who were supposed to beat us and the Bills! Sharper will pick Sanchez at least once and Vilma is guna get one and a FF!!! Sick of Sanchez!!!! Sick did they watch him in the 2nd Q last week!!!! He will love the fast dome but McCray and the rest of our D is guna **** them up I CANT WAIT TILL 3 SUNDAY!!! WHO DAT

That was a tough read. They really think it will be a cake walk. That's just what I like.

The only thing I hope for is for all of the stuff they are saying to be saved up somewhere and if we kick the crap out of them, it gets reposted on their forum with a post-game rebuttal.

The only thing I hope for is all the stuff they are saying, the Jets coaches and players believe as well. But we know thats not the case.

If the Jets were 0-3, then what they're saying could be considered 'delusional'...

When you're team is 3-0, you can say whatever you want to say until you're proven wrong. Some of the stuff that's been said here would be considered 'delusional' on a jet board.

Jamaica had a bobsled team in the Olympics...now thats Delusional.

sykobob671 said:
If the Jets were 0-3, then what they're saying could be considered 'delusional'...

When you're team is 3-0, you can say whatever you want to say until you're proven wrong. Some of the stuff that's been said here would be considered 'delusional' on a jet board.

Jamaica had a bobsled team in the Olympics...now thats Delusional.

" Sanchez man, you dead?? Ya man!!!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom