Jim Harbaugh (1 Viewer)

SaintKenn

Wait till next year?
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've said it many times in other threads, but I think he deserves discussion in a thread of his own. I would love for Harbaugh to come coach our Saints. The guy is a proven winner and an absolute stud coach. He took a mediocre QB and a stout defense to the Super Bowl and almost won it. He's made Michigan football relevant again and he's built a team that is the only one in the country, I believe, that can have a chance against Georgia.
Bring this man to Nola and give him control. I bet we're back as a perennial powerhouse within 2 years.

Last edited:
100%..... I hate that guy.
We all do, but he knows how to coach and coach well. You know, a huge aspect that we desperately need. Let me break it down. This dude had two vastly different QBs. He went out and got a top notch OC. One that could install an offense for both of them. He led a team with a QB by the name of Colin Keapernick to the Super Bowl and darn near won the thing. He brought in a DC that had some head hitting, disciplined, and fast defenses. Special Teams was pretty great as well. He was very stellar with in game adjustments and rarely had mental lapses throughout games. He can relate to the younger generation and he is highly respected by the older veterans. Now, despite all of us hating the guy, why would we not want this guy to lead our team? Plus, he has already said that he would still desire the elusive Super Bowl Championship. That tells me that he would be hell bent on winning one again. Sign me up

Last edited:
Did he indicate that he has any interest in coming to the Saints? Or even coming back to the NFL at all?

Why is this even a discussion?
Because discussion board?
No one wants Dennis Allen. So, as fans, we bring up other coaches name's and think about the what ifs.

We all do, but he knows how to coach and coach well. You know, a huge aspect that we desperately need. Let me break it down. This dude had two vastly different QBs. He went out and got a top notch OC. One that could install an offense for both of them. He led a team with a QB by the name of Colin Keapernick to the Super Bowl and darn near won the thing. He brought in a DC that had some head hitting, disciplined, and fast defenses. Special Teams was pretty great as well. He was very stellar with in game adjustments and rarely had mental lapses throughout games. He can relate to the younger generation and he is highly respected by the older veterans. Now, despite all of us hating the guy, why would we not want this guy to lead our team? Plus, he has already said that he would still desire the elusive Super Bowl Championship. That tells me that he would be hell bent on winning one again. Sign me up
True...but hecwears out his welcome everywhere he goes.
Did he indicate that he has any interest in coming to the Saints? Or even coming back to the NFL at all?

Why is this even a discussion?
Last year he said he had no interest in leaving Michigan then practically begged for Vikings gig.....prob I hv is why wouldn't michigan give him a long term deal? Yes he beat osu last 2 yrs but was 0-5 prior and had losing record vs msu. I live here in windsor (all michigan fans and media) I don't trust him as a person or coach

All he does is win wherever he goes.

He went to Oakland as QB coach and helped Rich Gannon win MVP and make the Pro Bowl.
He went to University of San Diego, built it into a winner (winning the league title in his 2nd and 3rd seasons), and left.
He went to Stanford and built it into a winner, and left after 4 years.
He went to the 49ers and built them into a winner (taking them to the Super Bowl in year 2), and left after 4 years.
He is now at Michigan and has built them into a winning program (73-24).
And if he does move to another team, he will most likely build them into a winner.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom