Jim Henderson "Bush will be fine" (1 Viewer)

He makes good points on all accounts. I especially agree with him about Haz's lack of trust for the younger guys. I mean yeah, guys like Grant, Stallworth, Fresh Prince, etc. got burn from the start, but he may as well have traded away the late round picks because I never saw those guys pan out.

I still believe that Bush had been the most productive out of the top 3 picks. And his time will come.....I just wish every time that he has a bad game that I didn't have to listen to people talk about how over rated he is. He will have huge games, all in time!

I still believe that Bush had been the most productive out of the top 3 picks. And his time will come.....I just wish every time that he has a bad game that I didn't have to listen to people talk about how over rated he is. He will have huge games, all in time!

I totally agree. It infuriates me when they (critics) start talking about him like he's a bust. He is doing great. He is one of the league leaders in receptions and his ability has allowed for our offense to expose other teams' weaknesses because they focus on him. He is a good RB too. He just needs more reps at the RB position. He could very easily end up with close to 2,000 overall yards (rushing-receiving-returning) and is a viable candidate for ROY too, along with Colston. Would Colston be as succesful if it weren't for Bush? I doubt it. I love Marques but Bush has enabled a lot of productivity in the passing game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom