Jim Henderson -- The Blame Game (1 Viewer)

From the article:

...was the Saints' alumni weekend and they were the guests of the Saints Hall of Fame and the team at the game. With so many former Saints' players in the Superdome on Sunday, the karma they generated having been associated with so many losses there simply over-powered the karma of the new Saints who had never lost there this season...

Oy!

"Winners don't make excuses. That means I've got some."

So he admits to being a loser?

Nice to see him inject a little humor into his weekly commentary, but I much prefer his inspirational, heartfelt ones. Yet another reason to hope the Saints get back on the winning track.

The tone of that commentary is perfect. The way the game went yesterday was almost comical, so its only fitting that Jim Henderson would have a sense of humor with his commentary.

The Saints were met head on by a good football team and some bad bounces...

amen Jim

Last edited:
One of the more brilliant sports writers--and he's always got his finger on the pulse of Saints fans and the city.

If no one else saw the Humor in Jim's post you need to cancle your internet subscription and sell your computer now

That's one guy i miss seeing every night on the news after moving up here to Shreveport. He's great.

That was awesome.
snl1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom