Jim Henderson's Black and Gold Breakdown coming up on WVUE Fox TV at 10PM CST (1 Viewer)

Still hasn't come on yet. Stream was unavailable for a couple of minutes online so I hope we didn't miss it. :scratch:

Unable to stream. Damn, had me all excited.

Sorry, dd. It was just on. I would say Jim Henderson is being cautiously optimistic, with the biggest question marks being how will the defense fare under Rob Ryan and how quickly will the offense be able to get back into their former rhythm and flow now that the team will have an "even playing field" without the distractions of the so-called bountygate drama, along with its resultant suspensions of Loomis, Payton, Vitt and the players.

I think everyone should be skeptical of the defense, we really need to hit on our first pick of the draft and pick up a solid FA. I personally don't expect Rob Ryan to create miracles on defense.

is there another link for this? i'd like to watch it but it says stream is unavailable

I think everyone should be skeptical of the defense, we really need to hit on our first pick of the draft and pick up a solid FA. I personally don't expect Rob Ryan to create miracles on defense.

I agree and this kinda scares me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom