Jim Mora has something to say to Fletcher Mackel, and all negative fans... (1 Viewer)

He also mention later in his rant, that he believes our Saints doesn't have what it takes,to make it to the play offs. So, exactly how many of these 13 games,will our team win?

I love the Saints and I fully understand they have a ton of injuries. As far as playoffs, yea right, the season is certainly over. As far as developing some young talent in hoes to come back in 2017 and making a run, well that's still the goal.

The 13 games we play when we are down 0-3 and plagued with injuries will indeed say a lot about our team.

When you are 0-3 there are at least a lot of things that can be fixed.

The 13 games we play when we are down 0-3 and plagued with injuries will indeed say a lot about our team.

When you are 0-3 there are at least a lot of things that can be fixed.

"I only know one way, and that's to go back to work," quarterback Drew Brees told reporters after the 45-32 loss. "Whatever is happening now is here for a reason. It's here to make you stronger, it's here to sharpen you up a little bit, toughen you up a little bit and bring you together in a way that will serve you in a positive way down the road."

Brees on Saints' 0-3 start: We have to go back to work - NFL.com

I'm not saying we have 13 games left in the meaning of "We can win this season."

I'm saying it more in "with the players we're getting back and the reps our young guys are getting, the team we see in December shouldn't be what we see here in late September.

Jim needs to look at those remaining 13 games and see who we have left. I can only see maybe 3-4 wins there. I also see a possibility of us being at 0-10 before we get a win. We're not suddenly going to grow a new defense or special teams.

I love the Saints and I fully understand they have a ton of injuries. As far as playoffs, yea right, the season is certainly over. As far as developing some young talent in hoes to come back in 2017 and making a run, well that's still the goal.
The whole league is in trouble when the hoes come back.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KX5jNnDMfxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom