Jim Mora on Saints QB Jameis Winston "He's too erratic" (1 Viewer)

I heard that segment live yesterday. I don’t know if it made the clip or not but at the end Mora said how he always hears good things about Bobby when he’s in town. Then Garic said anyone that has a problem with Bobby needs to check themself. Then Bobby says “a lot of people be checking themselves kristian.”

I thought it was funny.

I always liked coach Mora. He was a little too conservative at times and he'd admit that when asked about his regrets during those times. That being said, when you have a choke artist QB in the playoffs that accounts for 3TD's and 7int's in the post-season, there is only so much blame you can put on Mora. Herbert was an awful QB in the post-season.

He also said we don’t have great players on D, we have some really good players. That DD Cam and Mathieu have all lost a step.

On Jameis, I didn’t realize that he’s only led a team to a winning season once, 9-7, in his career so far.

I always liked coach Mora. He was a little too conservative at times and he'd admit that when asked about his regrets during those times. That being said, when you have a choke artist QB in the playoffs that accounts for 3TD's and 7int's in the post-season, there is only so much blame you can put on Mora. Herbert was an awful QB in the post-season.
yeah but I sort of blame Mora and his side kick friend in Carl Smith. His offense work in the regular season. But in the playoffs, the coaches should of been a little more aggressive with play calling or changed things up just because other teams are playing harder in the playoffs.

What happened to defense wins championships? We shouldn't have put it all on Hebert's shoulders those games. That Eagles defense we lost to in 92 was dominant in the playoffs. Ours was not.

Yay Jim Mora Quotes:

We're off a little. We're off a hair. When you're off a hair in this league it can look very bad. Very bad.—Jim Mora

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom