Jim Mora on Saints QB Jameis Winston "He's too erratic" (1 Viewer)

I heard that segment live yesterday. I don’t know if it made the clip or not but at the end Mora said how he always hears good things about Bobby when he’s in town. Then Garic said anyone that has a problem with Bobby needs to check themself. Then Bobby says “a lot of people be checking themselves kristian.”

I thought it was funny.

Garic is such a sniveling little sycophant. It's painful hearing him speak.

This makes me so sad. For 14 years we lived through Sundays knowing Drew Brees is behind center and will have a chance. We didn't have many thread concerning our quarterback situation. Just looking at old games and seeing Brees just in complete control of everything, make me depressed even more. Now we are looking and making tons of thread of about the quarterback and Andy Dalton. Nothing against Andy. But a discussion about Andy needing to start. This is depressing.

Garic is such a sniveling little sycophant. It's painful hearing him speak.

You right, you right. Boggles my mind that he has that job. Replaced Deke with another version of Deke.

This makes me so sad. For 14 years we lived through Sundays knowing Drew Brees is behind center and will have a chance. We didn't have many thread concerning our quarterback situation. Just looking at old games and seeing Brees just in complete control of everything, make me depressed even more. Now we are looking and making tons of thread of about the quarterback and Andy Dalton. Nothing against Andy. But a discussion about Andy needing to start. This is depressing.
Bruh... It's just football. Enjoy the good times while they last. Now... We just wait for the next good time

Some people go all in on someone just because they wear that beautiful BLACK & GOLD. I do not. Just saying.

I'm pulling for Winston and giving him every chance I can because the alternative is quarterback purgatory.

I'd rather not have to suffer while watching the team search for its next franchise quarterback.
Same here, but at the moment, he's not at his best and it's clear that his injuries is hurting the team. He needs to sit and heal.

I'm pulling for Winston and giving him every chance I can because the alternative is quarterback purgatory.

I'd rather not have to suffer while watching the team search for its next franchise quarterback.
Blame Loomis and Payton for the current situation the Saints are in. They took a chance on a QB that has all the physical ability but has yet to prove he has the consistent accurate ability. He has been trying some 8+ years. This is his last hurrah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom