Jim Mora's famous last words (1 Viewer)

aaaaaahhhhh yyeaaaaahhh
I love his diddley poo comment. But for some strange reason, I remember him saying it a couple more times. Either way, every time I see his face, I think, "we didn't do diddley poo..."

LOL

Im glad you posted this!

"I'm totally embarrassed and totally ashamed." That's pretty much how I felt about the last several years of the his coaching regime.

RE: Jim "I Quit" Mora

That is why I will always have a lot of appreciation, respect, and gratitude for Haslett, because he didn't quit during what has to be, by far and away, the worst season any professional sports team could possibly endure.

The diddly poo tirade was after losing at Carolina in 96. He quit the next day. It was about the 9th game. The famous post game press conrerence after the close loss to the 49ers was after game 6 in 87 following the strike, the coulda woulda shouda tirade

That is why I will always have a lot of appreciation, respect, and gratitude for Haslett, because he didn't quit during what has to be, by far and away, the worst season any professional sports team could possibly endure.

I think Haslett had "$6 million reasons" not to quit.

here is the mix tirade, the image didn't show on my end.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HyzTz***gcs

lol replace the dashes with a small "w" capitol "T" and capitol "F"

Saintsreport is filtering the link.

i was trying to figure out what word was filtered. didnt think too many three letter words would get filtered, aside from the synonym for donkey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom