Jim or John... (1 Viewer)

having seen him play, I tend to remember Jim. I did not know there was a John when I was watching Jim and Ditka and all of their antics. I think Jim have Ditka his first Heart Attack - not even joking

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/noF-xIf5QjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Am i th only one that can't remember which one is which?

haha I have this problem too! I personally like Jim. Even though people think he acts childish, I like his passion. It tells me he really cares about his job. I admire that. However, I am pulling for the Ravens. I want Lewis to get another ring on his way out, and the niners are an old foe.

Also, I am new to this forum so just wanted to say hello!

Geaux Saints!

New York 2014!

haha I have this problem too! I personally like Jim. Even though people think he acts childish, I like his passion. It tells me he really cares about his job. I admire that. However, I am pulling for the Ravens. I want Lewis to get another ring on his way out, and the niners are an old foe.

Also, I am new to this forum so just wanted to say hello!

Geaux Saints!

New York 2014!

welcome to the board!

I myself could care less about Lewis but my hate for the whiners will make me a huge Raven fan tomorrow.

stick around. SR will have you hooked in no time.

I never can. It hurts that they actually look somewhat alike.

I've always had a favorable impression of the Ravens' coach, but never of the 9ers coach. I live in Northern CA for the moment and he does this morning show once a week or so. He's actively an jerk to the radio personalities (who seem pretty popular with other Bay Area athletes and coaches) and usually comes off sounding like a total loon. I'm still not sure if that's his actual personality or some sort of persona he's created for himself.
This confirms my suspicion, he's a total "Summers Eve ****** Bag". :no:

In the print version of this morning's Los Angeles Times, the headline for Bill Plaschke's column read as follows:

Scowl and persaycat

The Harbaughs are about as different as brothers can be — John's charming and gracious, and Jim . . . isn't

For some reason they toned this down a bit in the internet version of the column, but it still includes this gem:

It's easy to cheer for John. It's almost impossible to cheer for Jim.

And yet, as Plaschke also notes,

Both men, ages 50 and 49, have the undying devotion of their players, as reflected in two teams that consistently play hard and smart. Both men are considered outstanding strategists unafraid to make bold decisions.

It makes for an interesting study in nature vs. nurture, and also an illustration of how radically different personalities and approaches can work toward the same ends.

I know their mom probably tells people she doesn't have a favorite but I bet secretly it's John because Jim is insane.

he's a total "Summers Eve ****** Bag". :no:

I met Jim while I lived in Chicago. I was working as a doorman/bartender at a place on Division called PS Chicago. They brought in pro athletes during happy hour to sign autographs and take pics. I carded Greg Maddux.

Harbaugh was playing for the Bears and was just a big a d-*** then as now.

Jim was obviously the brother thay went into a temper tantrum if he didt get to sit shotgun.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom