Jim or John... (1 Viewer)

winndaddy

All-Pro
Reaction score
Was watching snippets of their news conference today. John seems like a nice fella , and the polar opposite of Jim. Is it just me, or does Jim seem like the most conceded looney Jock type ever! He has to be the most hated coach in the NFL. After watching the conference I'm pulling for the Ravens even more now.

Is it just me, or does Jim seem like the most conceded looney Jock type ever!

Jim is a nut.

302a2b84-a7e5-4cb9-be49-b69c9de915a5.gif

I find Jim entertaining. That said, I'm still rooting for the Ravens.

I must be really tired because i was expecting this thread to be about Jimmy Johns

Was watching snippets of their news conference today. John seems like a nice fella , and the polar opposite of Jim. Is it just me, or does Jim seem like the most conceded looney Jock type ever! He has to be the most hated coach in the NFL. After watching the conference I'm pulling for the Ravens even more now.

I got the feeling that John was the "Big Brother who always looked out for Little Brother Jim".

I hope THAT doesn't show up in the game tomorrow!

That is, that John hasn't done, and doesn't do, ALL things for HIS team to win so Little Brother won't get his "feelings hurt".

Am i th only one that can't remember which one is which?

I never can. It hurts that they actually look somewhat alike.

I've always had a favorable impression of the Ravens' coach, but never of the 9ers coach. I live in Northern CA for the moment and he does this morning show once a week or so. He's actively an jerk to the radio personalities (who seem pretty popular with other Bay Area athletes and coaches) and usually comes off sounding like a total loon. I'm still not sure if that's his actual personality or some sort of persona he's created for himself.

John is the normal calm and collected of the two. Jim is an awkward nut!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom