Jim Tomsula video (1 Viewer)

Really impressed with Tomsula and just the way he conducts himself, I believe he has the type of Character that Coach Payton is looking for, and the type of personality that would fit right in with what the Saints as an organization are trying to build. (love the part where as the Berlin Coach, he demanded the Receptionist Phone lady be included in the staff meeting as she is the first voice people hear when they call in to the team)

The part that really sold me, was when he talked about the 2 different Leadership styles. One being the "Meddler" who has to get in and Micro Manage every detail, and the "Enabler" a leader who can get the most out of people by inspiring and motivating them. I think Tomsula is an Enabler, and the type of personality you want to work for. No wonder he's moved up the ranks from Coaching at a low level college level to the 49ers, he probably interviews extremely well at every stop.

Hope we can snag him after the SB. :9:

Really impressed with Tomsula and just the way he conducts himself, I believe he has the type of Character that Coach Payton is looking for, and the type of personality that would fit right in with what the Saints as an organization are trying to build. (love the part where as the Berlin Coach, he demanded the Receptionist Phone lady be included in the staff meeting as she is the first voice people hear when they call in to the team)

The part that really sold me, was when he talked about the 2 different Leadership styles. One being the "Meddler" who has to get in and Micro Manage every detail, and the "Enabler" a leader who can get the most out of people by inspiring and motivating them. I think Tomsula is an Enabler, and the type of personality you want to work for. No wonder he's moved up the ranks from Coaching at a low level college level to the 49ers, he probably interviews extremely well at every stop.

Well said! I agree totally! Impressive interview!

Yes that would indeed be fantastic.

Ok, this is the guy for the job. Make it happen Loomis!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom