N/S Jimmy Burrow on Montreal talk show (1 Viewer)

Burrow is a tough guy. I think he's he's tired of being rejected and has earned the right to play where he wants for a change. If he wants to play in CIN, he'll play there. If he wants to play in NO, PIT, NE, or MIA, he'll play there.

When he chooses a team, he won't blink. Wherever he lands is where he wants to play.

What is the over/under on Burrow threads until the day he’s drafted? It feels like there’s been a handful each day.
I know I ain't going to do anymore im getting killed here ?

Huh? Not how it works

Right. I meant to say "When a team chooses him", not "When he chooses a team". Thanks for pointing that out, will fix it.

I think it's all moot anyway. The Bengals will choose him, and he will be happy playing for them. If not, he is the type of person to do something about it.

Last edited:
You never know could be the reverse Eli Manning Situation. Was San Diego really a horrible place to go to. More importantly I guess why would S.D try to draft him after a successful 2003 season by Brees.

I'm thinking Jimmy is using reverse Psychology. Put a good face/front. Work behind the scenes to get something done.

The Bengals being who they are think that if they get a haul of sorts then they won the day. There's a reason why the Bengals are who they are.
2003 was nit a success for Drew. They went 4-12, he had a 67.5 qb rtg.

This is a good reminder that we need to start laying the groundwork for wellness plans and checkups on every one of our delusional LSU friends on draft night.

Says his son will be happy playing for the Bengals and looks forward to the challenge. Sounds like P.R speak to me. Secretly Joe Burrow is looking for a way to Burrow himself from this situation. For now Joe with his father as a mouthpiece are playing nice saying the right things.

Don't know or does anyone truly know if he will play for the Saints but the groundwork is being layed before our eyes to ensure that Burrow doesn't go to the Bengals.

Burrow: is from Ohio, is on record as being proud of being from Ohio, says he’d love to play for an Ohio team.

SR:
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Bump. Looks like Burrow is trying to get out of Cincy. Don't blame him. The Bengals over the past 30 years or so are perhaps the most dysfunctional team in football. If he's surrounded by disaster and fails he knows he is not going to get that second contract

Bump. Looks like Burrow is trying to get out of Cincy. Don't blame him. The Bengals over the past 30 years or so are perhaps the most dysfunctional team in football. If he's surrounded by disaster and fails he knows he is not going to get that second contract

I don't think Cinci will fight too hard to keep him, he will make them rich either way. I know NE will make a strong bid, the Brady is strong in Burrow. He's worth a short rebuild, so this will be the mother of all bidding wars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom