Jimmy G (1 Viewer)

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't seen him as a FA next year but I thought I read it on here. After the Sea game there was a rumor he wanted to be a Saint again. Can't help but think of how great that would be. Anyone think that was true?

What

Where did that "rumor" come from, swimmer?

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First I've heard of this. But I'm not some insider. That would be a very surprising scenario.

Wait. If Rapopport reported it? Pfft. Then no way. Maybe he one day gets a Saints rumor right, but I doubt that one totally.

I think we had are fair share of big red. Would I take him back? Of course, but I don't think it'll happen again. Great player, even better person. Could have been the best ever in New Orleans but it was out of his control. Just his version of life. Could be worse.

Of course I would like him back. I don't think he ever wanted to leave New Orleans. However I don't think that will happen. At least not next season. I would sign Luke Wilson from Seattle. I think he is an underrated tight end.

It would be nice if they could hug and make up but I wonder if Jimmys tweets are a sign that the bridge is burned.

They still haven't been able to replace him. And considering the second rd pick they used in the trade doesn't look all that great... And considering the dead money from the trade (I think the saints were still on the hook for his salary) that was a lot to give up for max unger.
Either the saints really wanted him gone... which seems odd since they had just gave him a huge contract, or they were really desperate for a center. Either way, I hope he does come back. Fleener isn't the answer. Hill isn't either.
Maybe those seasons in Seattle has humbled him, if that rumor about him being a little full of himself was true, who knows

But that rumor about him wanting to come back was probably started on this forum

They still haven't been able to replace him. And considering the second rd pick they used in the trade doesn't look all that great... And considering the dead money from the trade (I think the saints were still on the hook for his salary) that was a lot to give up for max unger.
Either the saints really wanted him gone... which seems odd since they had just gave him a huge contract, or they were really desperate for a center. Either way, I hope he does come back. Fleener isn't the answer. Hill isn't either.
Maybe those seasons in Seattle has humbled him, if that rumor about him being a little full of himself was true, who knows

But that rumor about him wanting to come back was probably started on this forum

I think Graham's dead money is off the books, accoriding to this at least. But either way, I agree with your point. That trade isn't the fleecing of Seattle that a lot of fans here made it out to be.

He never wanted to leave to begin with. He's doing well in Seattle and his team will be going to the post season for the 5th season in a row, don't see him coming back.

He never wanted to leave to begin with. He's doing well in Seattle and his team will be going to the post season for the 5th season in a row, don't see him coming back.

More like typical Graham in Seattle. He had two or theee monster games and others where he's just not involved. He has two catches in the last two weeks. One per game. He's getting out-targeted by Luke Wilson (recently).

His market value is substantially diminished IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom