Jimmy Graham and the Seahawks (1 Viewer)

strandedsaint

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok , I know i've talked about this before. But Jimmy is on my fantasy team. While i'm in the playoffs i'm thinking, there is no way that Jimmy can have two back to back poor games. Well after watching the Seahawks play the rams on thursday night football. It's hard to feel like Jimmy is even part of there game plan. I just don't understand how you pay a player $10 mill a year and don't even look his way. So yes i'm ready to start the bring Jimmy back campaign! anyone on board? #whodat80

Draft Jake Butt, Michigan TE.

I love Jake! Great competitor and stand-up guy. He catches the ball well and understands route concepts. But he runs a 5.0/40. Even if he gets it down to 4.8, I think his stick will be hurt some. So now you're looking at a guy who is likely to go lower than expected, possibly third round or at worst fourth especially since he's a willing though average blocker. I think his high character, leadership traits, and off the field intangibles will elevate his status such that teams will live the man they are getting. All this said, I want to be clear on who we would be getting if we draft Jake. Again, I love the guy and would be ecstatic if we were to draft him. And I do think he can be successful. But his lack of elite does for a TE will hurt him.

Ok , I know i've talked about this before. But Jimmy is on my fantasy team. While i'm in the playoffs i'm thinking, there is no way that Jimmy can have two back to back poor games. Well after watching the Seahawks play the rams on thursday night football. It's hard to feel like Jimmy is even part of there game plan. I just don't understand how you pay a player $10 mill a year and don't even look his way. So yes i'm ready to start the bring Jimmy back campaign! anyone on board? #whodat80

Its called game planning, look at what happened when we force feed cooks thr ball.

I have a feeling bridges have been burned but I love Jimmy Graham

This.

Jimmy clashed with coaches/management over the whole "I'm a WR" contract issue. Then after his big money, disappears in big games. Gets traded.

Then trashes our team with his social media messages.

And when he plays us, he doesn't even shake anybody's hand after the game. Not even Drew's. Ignoring the local media and fans that supported him and walked right on by.

It's over folks. Move on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom