Jimmy Graham "Big Things Coming to My City" (1 Viewer)

I get / don't get why the need to be vague on twitter, FB, etc...

What's wrong with saying what you mean and meaning what you say?

Because he's not an FA until the new league year. Plus even if he wanted to come back, its better to just hint that until you know the interest is mutual

He put Piranhas in the lake ? are you serious ?
I agree that Graham left taking the high road.

But he later had sour grapes, and threw mega-shade at the Saints. It was strong enough for Nick Underhill to provide a title of the article as he did.

Here are two past tweets to confirm the same:

Graham traded tweet.JPG

Graham-Hicks tweet.JPG

:gosaints:

Last edited:
If he wanted to reinforce "my city" meant Miami, I wonder why he didn't wear "The U" colors.

I have no idea but I think you are trying to read too much into the colors. Black and Gold just look good together. There is nothing at all to indicate that he would think of this as "my city" Its probably pretty far the other way.

And don't forget we are not even to F.A. period yet. This is likely not football related in any way other than him selling his name.

People are reading WAY too much into this. He is STILL part of the Packers (assumption is they will cut him or he will retire, but he is still technically part of their team). This clearly has nothing to do with the Saints. There was a chance he would sign with the Saints in 2018 but the Packers offered way more... I don't think the bridge is burnt but there's no reason to think that this announcement has anything to do with the Saints.

Jimmy shut down charity flights until after the Superbowl out of respect. Guessing it's towards Kobi?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom