Jimmy Graham could seek up to $12 million annually on his next contract (2 Viewers)

I would Luv to keep Graham but if he asks for $ 12 mil....i will chuck him the dueces! He will never be better on any other team...please believe dat!

Greed sometimes gets the best of people.... he should ask for 5-7 mil or keep it moving...

No way. He is worth 8-10 mil but that much is ridiculous

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Graham doesn't deserve more than Gronk. Also, if Hernandez isn't a WR then Graham isn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

can't the Saints just simply line him up more at the TE spot so there isn't any dispute over which position he should be tagged at?

Hopefully the Salary Cap increases by another 12 mil or so by next year lol.

I would Luv to keep Graham but if he asks for $ 12 mil....i will chuck him the dueces! He will never be better on any other team...please believe dat!

Greed sometimes gets the best of people.... he should ask for 5-7 mil or keep it moving...

Ask for 12 and settle at 7.

Just a stupid article. Cook is not going to get top WR money. That would be ludicrous.

I don't believe that. Graham is a humble guy, and he knows that Brees makes him better than what he is (just like he does to everyone). More than that, he isn't a good blocker at all, and he drops way too many balls. Guy needs to keep his nose down and just keep working on his craft because he is a long way from where he should eventually be.

I'm all for players trying to get as much money as they can, especially when it will most likely be their only big contract. Saying that, I don't think anyone thinks that he will be getting $12 million, not even him.

But put yourself in his shoes, would you really 'ask for 5-7 mil or keep it moving'? Both Gronk and Hernandez took less money on extensions for security. The saints never offered him that chance (I'm assuming), so he is naturally going to get more money than Gronk.

This all seems like a smear campaign, I can't stand "league sources".

*Edit, just realized it was Jason Cole - this sounds like a bunch of baloney

I don't understand how in God's name Cook could even consider asking for this much. The man has underachieved every year he has been in the league. I wouldn't worry about him raising the bar as far as TE money goes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom