Jimmy Graham going off! (1 Viewer)

I've already destroyed my opponent. Just padding my league points for. 1 Point PPR

8b11240825ea5141fd1d129f9f22f176.png

What is this a 4 team league ? Lol

No love for graham from me. He became a prima donna here and created a lot of trouble.
Glad he's gone and glad his stats suck.

After one impact game? Ok...

You should probably go check out how he was doing before he got hurt, and how he's performed since he's been back. And this with an offensive coordinator who still thinks he's best used as an inline blocker.

No love for graham from me. He became a prima donna here and created a lot of trouble.
Glad he's gone and glad his stats suck.

Yeah, his stats are just terrible. Top ten in every positional category. Second in yards. Tied for second in touchdowns. Twenty-fifth among all position players in receiving yards.

Despise him all you want, but at least leave out factually inaccurate information from your justification as to why.

After one impact game? Ok...

He has three 100 yard games this year and is on pace for over 1000 yards.

I don't get what the point of not just admitting he's really good with or without Brees is. It's not like we get an extra draft pick if he sucks.

Meh... even a blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then... He will be back to alligator arms in no time.

Lost all respect for Jimmy after what he tweeted to Akiem Hicks when Hicks was traded to the Patriots

No he won't.

And are we going to pretend that the Saints weren't actually in the middle of a locker room crisis when he tweeted that? One which culminated in Payton basically cleaning house? It's not like that tweet wasn't grounded in some truth at the time.

Hey, you guys remember that day I compared Coby Fleener's athleticism to that of Jimmy Graham's? Fun times.

Jimmy has 545 yards on 38 catches 3 TDs . Cooks has 598 on 41 our leading receiver. Jimmy Graham is who we saw he was a dominant game changing player, thsts more of a Big Bodied Receiver than a true TE. He breaks to physical contact and in the run game, YET hes one of the best playmakers in the game when used properly

Man, I hope this isn't a sign that Seattle is figuring out how to use Graham. If they figure it out, the Graham haters on SR are going to look like fools.

I'm a big fan of Jimmy and wasn't real happy when we traded him, that being said, the way he left the Dome after our last game against Seattle left a very bad impression. I look at him a bit differently after that, his total disregard for the very people/place that lifted him so high was very off putting in my eyes.

What is this a 4 team league ? Lol

Actually Nelson(1), Brees(4), Forte(2), Evans(3) were the only ones there drafted high in drafts. No one knew what to expect from Graham. Gordon was going from 6th-8th rounds, Thomas was not being drafted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom