Jimmy Graham going off! (1 Viewer)

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Two one handed TD grabs, hurdling tackles and just generally looking like a stud.

Good for him.

I've already destroyed my opponent. Just padding my league points for. 1 Point PPR

8b11240825ea5141fd1d129f9f22f176.png

Say what you want about him, however, he worked his tail off to get back to the game. That injury could have set him back a year. He didn't let it.

I've already destroyed my opponent. Just padding my league points for. 1 Point PPR

8b11240825ea5141fd1d129f9f22f176.png

Gordon , evens and brees with Graham starting to come on. That's an insanely strong fantasy lineup right there. Good job my friend

Gordon , evens and brees with Graham starting to come on. That's an insanely strong fantasy lineup right there. Good job my friend

What sucks is my first round pick (Hopkins) has been stinking it up. He's on the bench because of the bye. He probably is going to stay there since Thomas seems to be consistent with big game potential.

That shows me that WE STOPPED HIM. No excuses no if's or but's...we made JG a non-factor against us.

Meh... even a blind squirrel can find a nut every now and then... He will be back to alligator arms in no time.

Lost all respect for Jimmy after what he tweeted to Akiem Hicks when Hicks was traded to the Patriots. :shrug:

BuUqyI1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom