Jimmy Graham not happy in GB with his stats (1 Viewer)

Serves him right he thought he was high and mighty saying he turned down a lot more money to play for Green Bay. I hope he freezes his butt off for the next 3 years.

Maybe he shouldn't have eaten the cheese the way he did. I'm sure he saw things going differently playing with the huge ego that wears#12 In Green Bay.

There have been more than a few snipes at Rodgers from former coaches and former team mates in Green Bay so maybe there is some substance to the talk that has come out.

Jimmy...spend money...be happy and always, always remember it's Rodgers' team.

Maybe he shouldn't have eaten the cheese the way he did. I'm sure he saw things going differently playing with the huge ego that wears#12 In Green Bay.

There have been more than a few snipes at Rodgers from former coaches and former team mates in Green Bay so maybe there is some substance to the talk that has come out.

bad choice by Jimmy G..for him and we'd be a bit better also.. lose lose, but his fault

I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He burned bridges and his ego sadly got him exactly what he deserves in disfunctional GB!

They signed him for three years but they have a potential out after this season and could save some cap space. Saints desperately need a solid TE. I doubt it'll happen... I got my hopes up last year... But it would be nice to bring him back and I think he would do way better in New Orleans than Green Bay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom