Jimmy Graham not happy in GB with his stats (1 Viewer)

Unlike some of you, I have no ill feelings toward Jimmy. Like him when he was here and still remember him as a very good offensive player for us. In the beginning, both he and the team made a business decision to be traded. It is what it is. When he was available this past off season, the thought of having him back in this offense kind of got me excited again, but only for the right price. Well, again, he made a business decision and went with the team who offered the most money. I can't blame or hate him for that. I have no ill feelings about it. But I already knew he made a bad choice professionally.

bad choice by Jimmy G..for him and we'd be a bit better also.. lose lose, but his fault
I do wonder if we would've been able to sign Demario Davis had we signed Jimmy. If I had to pick between the two, I'm glad we took Davis, and that isn't meant to be a slight against Jimmy. Davis has just been THAT good for our defense.

Last edited:
Jimmy was traded and I get why his feelings were hurt. But he had a chance to make it all water underneath the bridge and didn't. He got more money and I'm actually happy for him for that. But now, aside from us, the Packers, and the Seahawks, no one really has him on their radar. He had a shot to probably really do some damage back again with Brees.

Just think if we win it all this year...what could have been for him.

I do wonder if we would've been able to sign Demario Davis had we signed Jimmy. If I had to pick between the two, I'm glad we took Davis, and that isn't meant to be a slight to Jimmy.
It wasn't Demario Davis. We could have still had him. it was Kurt Coleman that the Saints blew a bunch on. Could have afforded Graham if we hadn't done the Coleman deal.

I do wonder if we would've been able to sign Demario Davis had we signed Jimmy. If I had to pick between the two, I'm glad we took Davis, and that isn't meant to be a slight to Jimmy. Davis has just been THAT good for our defense.
I didn't even think of this. DD has been an AWESOME signing for us.

It wasn't Demario Davis. We could have still had him. it was Kurt Coleman that the Saints blew a bunch on. Could have afforded Graham if we hadn't done the Coleman deal.
Touche. But considering the order in which things went down (Coleman was signed before FA began), it's very likely Davis wouldn't be on the team had we signed Jimmy.

Jimmy couldve came back to NO. Lord knows the team and the fans all wanted him to come home. You cant hate on the man for chasing the money, though. Guess he chose the green over the gold...Championship gold.

We helped make you who you are and can never blame you for going after the money and making us trade you to Seattle..BUT....you had a chance to return the favor and come back at the right price for both of us and be part of something special and you chose the wrong team..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom