Jimmy Graham retiring? (1 Viewer)

And even though he experienced some success in making two Pro-Bowl appearances for Seattle in 2016 and 2017, IIRC, why do I and quite a few other Saints (and NFL fans), NFL writers, columnists, past fellow teammates, will wonder why Graham didn't finish his career with more career receiving yards, career TD's, career rec., then what he has now. Graham should've over 10,000 career receiving yards overall, that's one of the missing aspects of his career resume, along with a SB appearance.
He's a borderline HOF-caliber TE talent who let his selfishness and over-estimated sense of his own importance turn his career into just being very good instead.

If that’s how it ends for him, then he got to cap it off as best he could. In the Dome that made him who he is. He always said that him and Brees would go out together (until he got traded). So maybe walking off with a TD in the superdome in Brees’ last season is as good as it will get for Jimmy.

Jimmy Graham gave it everything he had. Respect ✌🏻

And even though he experienced some success in making two Pro-Bowl appearances for Seattle in 2016 and 2017, IIRC, why do I and quite a few other Saints (and NFL fans), NFL writers, columnists, past fellow teammates, will wonder why Graham didn't finish his career with more career receiving yards, career TD's, career rec., then what he has now. Graham should've over 10,000 career receiving yards overall, that's one of the missing aspects of his career resume, along with a SB appearance.
He's a borderline HOF-caliber TE talent who let his selfishness and over-estimated sense of his own importance turn his career into just being very good instead.

my friends son who works for the saints said we were trading him about 3 weeks before he was gone to Seattle. Attitude....Brees made him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom