Jimmy Graham undergoes wrist surgery (1 Viewer)

I totally agree with him getting it done earlier rather than later in the offseason.

And he still put up 982 yards on the year.

As great as Tony Gonzalez was he only bested 982 yards four times in his sixteen year career.

If he wouldn't have had those injuries, he could of easily surpassed 100 rec/1,000 yds/10 TDs.

Probably a true statement! The way Ginger Graham gets open and the insane way he'll go up to get the ball is pretty amazing and he is one tough kid! I'd like to see him "fill out" some and get a little thicker with muscle mass as he gets older and that probably will come, making him just that much more of a Beastly YAC-MAN! He may have the metabolism which keeps him trim however and it's really no big deal anyway since he's playing "lights out" one way or another. It's no secret, we're lights out on "O" anyway, the "O-Line" seems in solid shape, we've got big and fast, quick, agile and sure handed and deep ball threats, any of our guys, I feel, is always a threat to get deep either on long balls or "caught in stride" for YACs when DREW can hit them without that backshoulder throw which never goes too much beyond the actual catch.

No, Jimmy Graham is one heck of a threat and I'm fully hoping he recovers well so he can continue on making life as a LB'er or DB'er of our opponents a miserable situation game after game!

I could probably search for this answer, but does anyone know exactly when he injured it?

So, does he get his Pro Bowl check? Will he still get credit for making the Pro Bowl even though he turned it down due to injury?

Probably a true statement! The way Ginger Graham gets open and the insane way he'll go up to get the ball is pretty amazing and he is one tough kid! I'd like to see him "fill out" some and get a little thicker with muscle mass as he gets older and that probably will come, making him just that much more of a Beastly YAC-MAN! He may have the metabolism which keeps him trim however and it's really no big deal anyway since he's playing "lights out" one way or another. It's no secret, we're lights out on "O" anyway, the "O-Line" seems in solid shape, we've got big and fast, quick, agile and sure handed and deep ball threats, any of our guys, I feel, is always a threat to get deep either on long balls or "caught in stride" for YACs when DREW can hit them without that backshoulder throw which never goes too much beyond the actual catch.

No, Jimmy Graham is one heck of a threat and I'm fully hoping he recovers well so he can continue on making life as a LB'er or DB'er of our opponents a miserable situation game after game!

I'm curious how much bigger he could get and maintain his current abilities. If he's really at 265 and he looks lean/strong now, but he also looks like he could add 10-15lbs of muscle. He'd more than likely keep his speed and it would give him a little more to work with when blocking, but also help shed some of the tackles and he might could get more YAC. I am not sure there is a limit on his ability. JG seems to still be getting better, whereas Gronk is tapped out right now, we are seeing Gronk's prime and Jimmy hasn't reached his yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom