Jimmy Graham...... (1 Viewer)

Graham was let go because he wanted more than he was worth and he wasn't tough. Any skinny little CB in the league could push him around. Give him a good shot under the chin and he was soft for the rest of the game.

We don't require a great TE to be a great offense.

Jimmy has another year on his deal but he will more than likely be cut this off-season.

That said, I think he may have burned bridges. Not only that, but he isn't the same Jimmy we had here. He's noticeably less athletic and he still plays soft.

I had a bad feeling about fleener from the start. His own teammates hated him and we overpaid him at the time. We could of just promoted josh hill and had better production.

I had a bad feeling about fleener from the start. His own teammates hated him and we overpaid him at the time. We could of just promoted josh hill and had better production.
Well, better than Fleener yes...but what is that?

I'll be honest watching Fleener out there really made me miss Graham.

Fleener's number #1 beef, dating all the way back to his Stanford days, have always been drops. Poor concentration, who knows, but it's irritating to see a dude drop those kinds of catchable passes.

This thread is like after you get back from a bad date late at night and then call your ex girlfriend.

No doubt about it we stole Unger in that deal. Seattle's OL hasn't been the same since Unger left. They have lost some other talent but you can't say that they miss the heck out of Unger. Meanwhile our OL with Unger anchoring it in the second year seems to be pointing up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom