Jimmy Johnson on the saints after their defeat (1 Viewer)

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saints aren't dead

I still believe in the Saints, even though they lost in Pittsburgh. I think they have some star players and I believe they are well coached. They have some emotion going for them. When you have star players, the role players rally around them.

New Orleans is a good team. There is no question that the enthusiasm of being back in that city has probably carried them farther than where they should be. But that doesn't mean the Saints won't be a factor until the end of the season. You have to realize that two of their losses were very close. Carolina barely beat them and they had the lead on Pittsburgh until Reggie Bush fumbled. I still think they are a good football team.

I didn't know Sean Payton before this year. But I have been impressed with him and how he's handled being a head coach in the NFL as much as anybody as I've seen in a long time. He's calm, he's demanding and he has his team disciplined. He has enthusiasm on the sidelines and I'm sure he's that way with his team during the week at practice. I really like what I seen from him and his team.

Rest of the article:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6165396

all of the commentators say every week, now we are going to see if the saints are for real.

I agree with jimmy

Joe Buck = Bad Luck

thats crap, they are for real

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom