JL benched in favor of Robertson. (1 Viewer)

I was hoping they'd move Anthony back in the middle and leave Robertson at Will as the addition of JL only stunted the growth of Anthony.

I thought it was Nate Stupar in his place. Nate has been playing well. Probably better than James.

I love that we are holding guys accountable! Doesn't matter how much money you make, best man plays. Robinson is killing it this year, too. He's gotta be one of the better signings in the league this year.

As for JL, he had Browner type signing written all over him. This is exactly how he played last year for the Rams, who ended up cutting him. This is for the best.

It also seems like Anthony has been demoted back to his part time role after his poor play against ATL. I only saw him in on goaline plays this week. One of which he completely left the TE wide open for the score, to go chase a retreating QB.

According to the commentators from today's game, JL isn't 100% yet, which us why he wasn't starting. The confusing part of that is he was dressed out.

Robertson has 100% earned it. Would like to see Robertson shift to Will a bit in nickel and lighter packages for Anthony to see a little time at Mike.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom