Joe Alleva (1 Viewer)

For reinstating Wade?

I’m not following...

Last edited:
If this rumur started in the Retard Yard, then I would be very skeptical.

Its bigger news than just that.

Rumors of Joe Alleva being out as vice chancellor and director of athletics at LSU have been deafening around the university for the past few weeks. On Wednesday, the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report reported that the 65-year old will step down as early as Wednesday with the university moving towards "a nationally recognized leader in university athletics" to replace Alleva, who has been at LSU since 2008.

"LSU Athletics Director Joe Alleva is expected to step down—perhaps as early as today—from the position he has held at the university for more than a decade, a high ranking source within the LSU System tells Daily Report," the report from Stephanie Riegel said. "While details of Alleva’s expected departure remain murky, sources say a deal is in the works to replace him with a nationally recognized leader in university athletics. That announcement is also expected in the coming days."

insert "it's happening meme"*

Its not the "he's gone" news that turns out to be the biggest deal.

Yeah, it's definitely official. He gone. They're very tight lipped about the whole thing and the article I read from WWL cited law suits as being the reason they're not saying much.

Anyone know what that's all about?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom