JOE BRADY...Bring our beloved son back (1 Viewer)

Louie18914

Very Banned
Reaction score
Uncle Loomis

Bring our son

Joe Brady back

Joey photo copied SP system and playbook without anyone knowing and went to LSU to win a NCAA championship

He is the QB coach of buffalo presently after being the scapegoat of the pathetic HC Rule and the panthers

Please uncle Loomis Please

joey.jpg

Agreed. I thought Pete would do something but it’s just bad .
As former employee, Joey already knows the Saints franchise and building

Joey knows SPs playbook and system

Joey knows the modern play design and scheming receivers open

Perfect fit

Louie&Joey BFF

Matt Ruhle is egomaniacal so put nothing beyond him being an arsefirstclasswithhole. Joe Brady can connect, too bad he only has Jameis and the redheaded wonder child to work with.

Why’d he flame out of Carolina? Wa that on Matt Rhule?

Depends on what/who you believe. I remember seeing that he was bad at making in-game adjustments with his playcalling. People forget (or didn't know) that Brady didn't call plays at LSU... Ensminger did. Brady did help with the gameplan and brought Payton's scheme to LSU, but he didn't call plays.

Brady parlayed his year at LSU into an NFL gig that he wasn't ready for. He's a QB coach with Buffalo now, but Josh Allen was already a finished product when he got there this season, so I can't give him credit for that either.

Carmichael would do well with a competent QB. Andy Dalton looked good at the helm let's not throw dirt on Carmichael's grave just yet.

Uncle Loomis

Bring our son

Joe Brady back

Joey photo copied SP system and playbook without anyone knowing and went to LSU to win a NCAA championship

He is the QB coach of buffalo presently after being the scapegoat of the pathetic HC Rule and the panthers

Please uncle Loomis Please

joey.jpg
Really, Joe Brady? He has only been an OC play caller in the NFL for 15 minuets, and was fired.

We’re all desperate for answers lol

Depends on what/who you believe. I remember seeing that he was bad at making in-game adjustments with his playcalling. People forget (or didn't know) that Brady didn't call plays at LSU... Ensminger did. Brady did help with the gameplan and brought Payton's scheme to LSU, but he didn't call plays.

Brady parlayed his year at LSU into an NFL gig that he wasn't ready for. He's a QB coach with Buffalo now, but Josh Allen was already a finished product when he got there this season, so I can't give him credit for that either.

Carmichael would do well with a competent QB. Andy Dalton looked good at the helm let's not throw dirt on Carmichael's grave just yet.
While PC may not be a great play caller a lot of the time it's more execution of the play than the play itself. Remember he's using SP's playbook. It's not his playcalling that is causing stupid false starts or throwing INT'S. Or fumbling the ball at crucial times. And mainly passing up open WR's to throw long into double coverage

Joe Brady was the "passing game coordinator" for an LSU offense that had Joe Burrow, Ja'Marr Chase, Justin Jefferson, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, and a very good OL. He wasn't genius or brilliant. In college football you can genuinely out-talent the opposition. And that's what LSU's 2019 offense was. They literally out-talented every defense in college football.

I can't believe that people still think this is true.

Brady's biggest contribution to LSU was coaching the WRs. He helped install some concepts that he brought to the Saints from Penn State. He assisted with 3rd down calls. That's the extent of his contributions at LSU. He took Orgeron talking him up to the head and jumped ship to Carolina for a fat paycheck. Then he displayed not a single shred of what he was credited for doing at LSU as the Carolina OC.

If he wants to come back to fetch DAs coffee, then by all means hire him back.

I can't believe that people still think this is true.

Brady's biggest contribution to LSU was coaching the WRs. He helped install some concepts that he brought to the Saints from Penn State. He assisted with 3rd down calls. That's the extent of his contributions at LSU. He took Orgeron talking him up to the head and jumped ship to Carolina for a fat paycheck. Then he displayed not a single shred of what he was credited for doing at LSU as the Carolina OC.

If he wants to come back to fetch DAs coffee, then by all means hire him back.
LOL

Joey won the 2019 Broyles award as top coordinator that season

Stop the lies and false misinformation

This was Joeys offense that won the championship

Joey went to Carolina as OC the next year and praised LSU coaches for following him

Steve Ensminger was a worthless nobody in 2018 (5-3 SEC) and year after 2020 (5-5) after Joey left

now he gets a free check as an analyst and is far away from the playcalling. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom