Joe Buck curse (1 Viewer)

61woods

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Why do we always lose when he is in the commentators booth? When we played @ Panthers, he was in the booth and we lost. Why can't Aikman find a new partner? When he and Dick Stockton teamed up, we won that game. I'm starting to not like Buck the same way I hated Tim Ryan.

Why do we always lose when he is in the commentators booth? When we played @ Panthers, he was in the booth and we lost. Why can't Aikman find a new partner? When he and Dick Stockton teamed up, we won that game. I'm starting to not like Buck the same way I hated Tim Ryan.

Wasn't he in the booth for the Eagles game?

also, when fox has traveled to the home-teams stadium/city etc...the home team has had a perfect winning record, i believe.

The worst announcer it football...

He destroys Aikman, even though he is really good...

And I was thinking we were cursed by this jerk-wad as well...

Is it just me or does Joe Buck have about as much charisma as a wet dish rag?

Last edited:
I was about make this thread.

Gawd, I hate this guy, he always want make a sarsatic, poigant, unfunny remark about everything. Shut up and announce, I want to knock out him Terry Tate Style.

No curse, of course. Buck/Aikman is the new Madden/Summerall and we've lost those high profile games. We just gotta win some of those big games. Hey, at least we are winning the ones we are supposed to win.

also, when fox has traveled to the home-teams stadium/city etc...the home team has had a perfect winning record, i believe.

Nope, we beat the browns... all your saying is AFC teams at home have a perfect record (vs the saints?). Nope.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom