Joe Buck headed to Canton (getting lifetime achievement award) (1 Viewer)

25 years.

I was SHOCKED to hear he's been doing it that long.

I like his voice and his humor.

Alot of people with say he comes off as smug, but I've always liked him.
I agree. I actually like his calling of games.

A guy I workout with is best friends with him (they went to college together). Everytime the Cards play that Thursday night game here in Arizona he'll get him tickets. I told my friend I want to go next time! Don't be greedy! :LOL:

Just seems odd to me to be putting a play by play man into the HoF. I mean, he's a good enough play by play guy, just not sure why you put them in the HoF. Seems like a broadcaster would have to be really iconic or revolutionary to get in. Like Howard Cosell or Madden for instance. They were iconic.

He is not really being inducted into the HoF just receiving an award from the HoF. There is a distinction there.

Bill Nunn is the 2021 Contributor nomination
Okay. I was confused because when they went back to Bucktown and Aikman, Aikman said "We're getting you a gold jacket".

Okay. I was confused because when they went back to Bucktown and Aikman, Aikman said "We're getting you a gold jacket".
Troy was wrong same as Collin Cowherd....

Chris Berman, Andrea Krammer, Tom Jackson, Al Michaels, Don Merredith have all received the same annual award, none were inducted into the HoF.

Jack Buck does not have a bust in the HoF and neither will Joe, at least not yet.

And to further clarify things Ed and Joe Sabol are actually a father and son duo that are inducted into the HoF

as are Art and Dan Rooney.

Joe Buck? What’s he doing in Canton, mopping floors?

He’s worthless, not only should he be fired and banned but whoever hired him should be fired as well.

Everyone hates on Joe Buck and Chris Fowler, but there's a reason both rose up in the ranks so early in their careers.

I like Fowler a WHOLE lot more than Buck, but both are good at what they do. I've never understood all the ire over announcers.

Maybe a mod needs to correct the thread title.
I edited a bit to clarify—in all honesty, I thought he was being inducted into a broadcasting wing

It must be terrible for Buck to do it 25 years and notice Romo is better in 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom