Joe Buck must have his head removed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

YEa and after seeing him just talk to Aikman in the booth its obvious it is barely held on cause it was bobbling all over. By the way he is in love with his voice. I was in radio for years and the guy is just plain in love with his voice.

Yeah...after the first Saints game he called this year I can't stand him. He's way too biased to call games and truly knows diddly poo about football...he needs to go back and call Cardinals baseball games.

Oh, and did you ever notice the way he looks Troy Aikman up and down when Troy is talking...he doesnt appear to JUST be in love with his own voice...lol

Yeah...after the first Saints game he called this year I can't stand him. He's way too biased to call games and truly knows diddly poo about football...he needs to go back and call Cardinals baseball games.

Oh, and did you ever notice the way he looks Troy Aikman up and down when Troy is talking...he doesnt appear to JUST be in love with his own voice...lol

He loves Troy Aikmans gargantuan hands as well

Did you see where he was talking about Grossman: his first job, place he wants to visit, worst job, etc? Buck read everything but Grossman's worst job which was "shoveling cow manure", he said "You'll have to read that one yourself". What a absolute tool!!! This squeaky clean, politicaly correct, holy(er) than thou doofus drives me nuts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom