N/S Joe Buck says he and Troy Aikman used to drink tequila cocktails in the booth (1 Viewer)

This explains why Aikman always has red eyes.

Troy Aikman and Jason Garret always look like they took a few hits before kick off. Aikman this make sense dude always kinda tripping over his words as game goes on.
Jason Garret is always feeling good and noone can tell me different, his eyes always red, hes always smiling and clapping dude always look happy win or lose, im like what is this dude on

I read once that Brookshier and Summerall did Super Bowl 14 hung over. They were much better at the job than Joe and Troy, too!

I vividly remember the day Brooksheir was going to be fired. It was a Saints vs Eagles game in 1983. CBS was promoting an
upcoming game between Louisville and eventual NCAA champ NC St, Brooksheir said Louisville has a collective IQ of 40,but
they can play basketball. I was shocked. My dad looked at me and said we've seen Tom for the last time.

"used to".... HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom