N/S Joe Buck (1 Viewer)

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I don’t think there’s much love out there for Joe Buck. I just saw a video on Facebook but I don’t know how to post it here. The video was from the Astro’s game Saturday and this guy Chris Gillman who is a car dealer in Houston has great seats behind home plate. In between pitches he stands up and lifts his shirt to reveal a white tee shirt with black letters that reads Joe Buck Sucks.

Now that's some funny stuff right there!

?

Funny stuff, but I'm kinda like Herc on this one, I don't really mind these guys, I would take them any day of the week over the SNF & MNF crews... especially MNF.

I think they're both probably good announcers but are trapped into every Dallas game where they sound like complete homers the whole broadcast.

I don’t think there’s much love out there for Joe Buck. I just saw a video on Facebook but I don’t know how to post it here. The video was from the Astro’s game Saturday and this guy Chris Gillman who is a car dealer in Houston has great seats behind home plate. In between pitches he stands up and lifts his shirt to reveal a white tee shirt with black letters that reads Joe Buck Sucks.
I actually like Joe Buck.

One of the guys I work out with at the gym is very good friends with him.

I swear everytime a PI play happens in one of Joe's games he's calling he always mentions the fact how we were screwed in the NFCC game.

It's for that reason that I like him, I just think he does a great job announcing games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom