N/S Joe Burrow plays tonight... so I'll tune in (1 Viewer)

Let’s see if he can avoid an int on a shovel pass this week.

Wouldn't miss it for anything. I want to see if I was right about Burrow. If he's as good as I think, I'll be watching history unfold.

Do you think he’s going to be better than Mahomes?

Will bounce back and forth, but will be primarily focused on the Lightning v Islanders series. Still pulling for Joe B, but his crossovers and stick handling skills are suspect.

Upon further review, at my age, I don't really bounce anymore, I tend to "splat" more these days, so I will be cautiously alternating between the NHL Playoffs and the NFL week 1.5 game. The Browns are frighteningly entertaining, but for all the wrong reasons.

Wouldn't miss it for anything. I want to see if I was right about Burrow. If he's as good as I think, I'll be watching history unfold.

He was pretty bad his first game, but not terrible. They’ve got to update the weapons around him

It should be fun to see how he responds to his first loss in nearly two years. :scratch:

I'm watching! :9:

Do you think he’s going to be better than Mahomes?

I don't know that Joe will be a stats master but I think he will be a winner. He just has that Tom Brady type of competitive energy that infects the team around him. Maybe not this year, but soon.

I legitimately think Mahomes can become the greatest of all time. There are a lot of really good QBs playing right now but he is head and shoulders above everyone. And it looks effortless for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom