Joe Burrow will be a Heisman Finalist (1 Viewer)

I bet on him before the season with 75-1 odds. Apparently I wasn’t the only one because it had the original odds set at 250-1. I wish I could’ve gotten that bet. Burrow and this new offense are a match made in heaven.

I personally am not sure about that yet, but lordy lordy look who finally found an offense that scores when they need to. Did yall hear the announcers making the case for LSU at #1?

If the hype for this kid doesn't start in earnest in the sports media by tomorrow, it will be a certifiable crime.

I personally am not sure about that yet, but lordy lordy look who finally found an offense that scores when they need to. Did yall hear the announcers making the case for LSU at #1?
Herbstriet was the one. Said he wanted to see what the others did, but top 3. If we keep executing like this, it will be hard to not have us 1 or 2 in a few weeks.

I'm ready for Bama.

Seriously though, this is night and day. It's baffling.

I asked my friend the question “If LSU beats Texas, will Burrow be vaulted into the Heisman race (like Ehlinger would have been if the tables were turned)?” Suddenly he comes back with “Burrow’s Heisman odds are +2000.”

I’m afraid that I missed my boat (which is odd coming from a Cuban like myself).

For the first time in many years I think LSU is a team that can be as good as they believe they can be.

They lack some depth on the OL but they make up for that with WR's, a scheme and a QB that can make plays.
The OL doesn't have to hold their block as long because the offense can actually execute.

The players have to be buying in at this point.

It's worthy of insomnia.

It took the Saints to make LSU good, who would've known? My 2 favorite football teams sharing forces. It's very cool. Joe Brady is on his way to an incredible career.

It’s a little early to be talking Heisman, but he made a lot of really nice throws tonight. My wife and I went to the game, and from our seats we had a good view of how he was seeing the field and anticipating routes, releasing the ball before guys broke their routes. His accuracy and ball placement were just fantastic.

It’s a little early to be talking Heisman, but he made a lot of really nice throws tonight. My wife and I went to the game, and from our seats we had a good view of how he was seeing the field and anticipating routes, releasing the ball before guys broke their routes. His accuracy and ball placement were just fantastic.

No way you could have seen it as well as we could see it on TV. But yeah, his anticipation was spectacular. And that final TD, him stepping up in the pocket, his ball placement, It's like a miracle what he's doing now vs what he was doing last year. I think it's a lesson in what a change in offensive philosophy can do for a player/team.

Not a bad start thats for sure.... and for his second year starting not sure OSU is happy about it lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom