Joe Burrow will be a Heisman Finalist (1 Viewer)

ESPN officially has Borrow on their Heisman Watch list. :9:
I hope the dream will continue all the way to Tuscaloosa and beyond! :very-happy:

The heisman discussion always starts before the season even begins so it’s certainly not too early to talk about it. It’s just talk.

I heard Burrow’s name mentioned before the season. Now, with some limited results, Burrow’s numbers put him squarely in the heisman discussion.

I think the competition is real stiff this year, but he’s playing on that level right now. Enjoy it.

I have always viewed the Heisman as a crock as there is always a guy from the Big 10, Big 12, Bama, and Notre Dame in it. Not because any of them are above other players at their positions, but because they play for legacy teams.

They are already trying to put Jalen Hurts, Ehlinger, Tua, and the qb from Clemson in the mix (they are still trying to figure out the best player on ND’s roster right now), so Burrow is actually earning his way into the conversation.

Herbstriet was the one. Said he wanted to see what the others did, but top 3. If we keep executing like this, it will be hard to not have us 1 or 2 in a few weeks.

I'm ready for Bama.

You're ready for Bama, but the LSU defense isn't. Sorry to say, if that version of LSU steps o the field with Alabama, they will lose by 14pts at least. The training staff need to do better with hydrating the players. I seem to remember a game last season where LSU players were ging down quite often due to cramping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom