NFL Draft Joe Burrow (3 Viewers)

yes we have talked about this Ohio native Joe Burrow will be a Bengal my guess is they will announce at the end of this season about 5 minutes after their last game..... this way all other 31 teams want have to scout him on his pro day or the combine..... If someone were to intice them with a trade would have to be someone picking in the top ten and it would have to be a truckload 1st and 2nd this year and 1st and 2nd next year

With the first pick of the 2020 nfl draft, the Bungals select Joe Burrow QB, Ohio state /lsu. Once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye. :)
He's going back to Ohio folks.
Skins will draft Chase Young at #2.
Miami will be the one to watch with draft movement.

What if Joe skips the playoffs and declares?
Then goes in to training mode. That would be a bitter pill to swallow.
I kid I kid, he wants a heisman and a title.
Gotta get past Georgia first. They lose that
he may dip

Yes...let’s mortgage everything in order to pick up a shiny new QB.

It’s not like a QB needs, oh, receivers or depth on the offensive line or a defense to win games. It’s not like football is a team sport or anything...

And it's also not like every top college QB, no matter how promising, actually becomes an NFL franchise QB that is still starting after his rookie contract. How many have we seen come and go? Even the ones that actual have a great first couple of years we've seen get injured or just regress and be out of the league or a backup within the first four or five years. Way too much risk to bet the farm.

And it's also not like every top college QB, no matter how promising, actually becomes an NFL franchise QB that is still starting after his rookie contract. How many have we seen come and go? Even the ones that actual have a great first couple of years we've seen get injured or just regress and be out of the league or a backup within the first four or five years. Way too much risk to bet the farm.

But, but, but he’s thrown for more yards in a season than Tim Couch, Johnny Manziel, and Chad Kelly!

Realistically, it would take MT, AK, the entire draft and next year’s first to get him.

We've got a really good O-Line. Maybe we can trade away Ram, McCoy and Armstead and our first and second in 2020 and first in 2021 to get Joe.

I'm joking of course.

I would agree but his pedigree suggests otherwise. Apparently one of the reasons his football IQ is so high is because of his defensive minded-father.

Plus, the way they talked about his preparation during the offseason with his receivers, it sounded drew brees-esque. Of course, that doesn't mean he's a sure thing but I think it'll translate well. Long as he doesn't get too beat up behind some terrible oline.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom