NFL Draft Joe Burrow (1 Viewer)

Trey W.

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I think we need to do what ever it takes to get Burrow. I don’t think it would take a Ditka type trade but we need him.

He checks off every box you could ask a QB to have. He doesn’t get rattled or make bad throws. He knows part of our offense already and executed it to perfection. He broke the record for highest completion percentage in NCAA.

And what ever test they were talking about where they tested the team for reactionary skills and other things he scored in the 90th percentile. He’s is the second coming of Drew and can keep this offense flowing when Drew retires.

I think we need to do what ever it takes to get Burrow. I don’t think it would take a Ditka type trade but we need him.

He checks off every box you could ask a QB to have. He doesn’t get rattled or make bad throws. He knows part of our offense already and executed it to perfection. He broke the record for highest completion percentage in NCAA.

And what ever test they were talking about where they tested the team for reactionary skills and other things he scored in the 90th percentile. He’s is the second coming of Drew and can keep this offense flowing when Drew retires.

He’s going to be a top-5 pick. Perhaps number-1.

We will likely have a pick between 29-32.

It would take much, much more than a Ditka trade. It may even be impossible.

You could change the title to: "The weekly draft Joe Burrow thread." Lol

Here's what it would take to get him.

Trade Brees and every draft pick this season.

Even then it may not be enough. Pretend Burrow doesn't exist while we are winning the Super Bowl and you'll feel much better.

I wish man. Just don’t see how we can make it happen

It’d be amazing if the saints could get him but come on man. This sounds like a homer post to the extreme. Just hope and pray that he goes from the bayou bengals to the Cincinnati Bengals so you don’t have to root against him often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom